||This item may be available for custom order in store or online. Custom orders may take up to 1-3 weeks. Please contact us for more information.
||Custom orders may take 1-2 weeks to be delivered to the store. Call for availability (504-407-2700)
We will match verified competitor prices on this product.
The Agio Z3 Stroller Travel System - includes the Agio Z3 All Terrain Stroller paired with the matching Agio Nido 4-35 Infant Car seat.
The Agio Z3 3 Wheel All Terrain Stroller - has an elegant touch is a unique stroller without limits for all types of terrains. The Agio Z3 Stroller is a unique stroller without limits for all types of terrains and available in two fabulous colorways
The Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido - is the new generation of protection in infant car seats. From their first ride home little ones will be completely protected in their own personal nest of comfort. The Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 features a built-in system of safety technologies designed to provide the utmost protection for your child including a load leg, anti-rebound bar and Pagoda Hood
- Height-adjustable handle.
- Soft Ride: three high-performance wide-tread wheels equipped with eight ball bearings and suspensions to allow for greater maneuverability and comfortable riding.
- Remote front swivel Control: 360 degrees swivel. The 10” diameter front wheel has remote control that allows parents to swivel or straighten it without having to bend over and touch wheel.
- Extendable hood with peek-a-boo window.
- One hand fold. Pulling handle to easily move folded stroller along.
- Backrest reclines to several positions.
- Large, practical and easy-loading storage basket.
- Wheels with ball bearings for effortless mobility
- Travel System Compatible with the Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido (sold separately). That easily attaches without adapters. ADAPTERS for others brands car seats are sold separately.
- Dimensions (unfolded): 42" x 24.75" x 44.75"
- Dimensions (folded): 24.75" x 36.25" x 15"
- Weight: 22.05 lbs.
- Age: birth with a carseat to 50lbs.
- Load Leg
- Anti-Rebound Bar
- Pagoda Hood
SIP: Adjustable Side Impact Protection:
- Easily adjusts to six different positions with no re-threading required, even with the infant in the seat.
- Side Impact Protection is developed according to Euro NCAP test protocol.
Dual Stage Cushion System
- System includes TWO cushions.
- First stage: supports neck and bottom.
- Enlarged second stage: supports growing baby.
- Both cushions, in Fresco Jersey fabric help to keep children’s head properly positioned.
Protection and Durability
- Energy absorbing EPS lined shell protects and is perforated to guarantee air circulation
- EPP lined headrest for best impact protection and durability.
- protects baby from all the elements
- Extendable with an easy to use zipper
- UPF 50+
- Mesh side netting for ventilation.
- Infinite recline: Turning knob allows to set base at proper angle. Tri- zone bubble level indicator.
- Anti-rebound Bar: protects baby minimizing forces and reducing rotation by 50% in a rear collision.
- Latch storage compartment.
- Right Tight System easily and securely locks base in place.
- Load Leg- Protects baby stabilizing the seat and reducing rotation by 50% in a front collision.
- load leg is adjustable to 10 different positions.
- the Energy Management Foot crumples under load during a crash, absorbing energy away from baby.
- Red/green indicators state when seat is correctly attached to the base.
- If not in use, indicator states when load leg is correctly stored.
- Dimensions for babies: 4-35 lbs. and up to 32"tall
- Seat with Base Dimensions: 28.5" x 17.25" x 26.5"
- Seat Weight: 10 lbs.
- Base Weight: 11 lbs. 11 lbs
- Urban Mobility. A European belt path and innovative handlebar belt path allows for easy installation without the base, also allowing the handle to act as a antirebound bar.
- "Right Tight System." Base is equipped with an innovative system which easily and securely locks the base in place for added stability with either LATCH strap or vehicle’s seat belt.
- Infinite Recline and Trizone Level Indicator. Turning knob can adjust the recline in infinite position, while the indicator allows you to precisely find the proper seat angle to follow your child’s growth.
- Travel System Compatible. Can be used with any Peg Perego G-Matic System stroller, without the need for adapters.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric. Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and Dual Stage Cushion System is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture — keeping child cool and comfortable.
- FAA-Aproved Certified for use in aircraft.
- NHTSA Certified For automobile or aircraft use, with or without included base.
- Made in Italy. All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.