||Item will be processed and shipped in 1-2 days.
Award winning HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Panda Teether, No hole No mould design, Plastic-Free
The multiple Award winning HEVEA Panda Teether is made of 100% Natural Rubber and is completely free from PVC, BPA, phthalates, plastic and artificial colours. Unlike most other teethers, its one-piece design prevents mold and bacteria from accumulating in cracks and holes making it highly hygienical. Easy to clean, just sterilize in boiling water or suitable sterilizing machine. The malleable and soft rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action and the gentle textured surface is ideal for soothing and massaging irritated gums, while extremely durable. The cute Panda is easy to fall in love with, and even easier to grab and hold to for tiny hands.
- 100% natural rubber teether;
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action;
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA;
- The gentle textured surface for soothing and massaging irritated gums;
- Easy to grip;
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints.
- The teether can be cleaned in warm water and mild soap can be used if needed.
- You can also boil it in water.
- The teether should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat in order to last longer.
- Due to the colours being natural, they might fade over time.
- If there are splits or changes in the teether, it should be discarded.
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber; however, watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the teethe