||This item is available for custom order in store or online. Custom orders may take up to 1-3 weeks.
||Call for availability - 504-407-2700.
The Mother of All Car Seats
Built like a tank. Made with patented energy-absorbing crumple technology. The Foonf convertible car seat provides the utmost protection for your child. It’s easy to install, with a forward-facing rigid-LATCH installation that’s so secure, you’d swear the seat becomes one with your vehicle. It’s one of the best-rated convertible car seats available, and has the durability to be passed from one child to another. (And another. And another.)
- Best-in-Class Safety
- Extended Rear-Facing Use up to 50 Lb: Designed to international best practices, which is to accommodate children in a rear-facing position until their 4th birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebound in a frontal and rotation in a side-impact collision. Improves installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat.
- Secure Rear-Facing Installation: Visible belt path. Belt-tensioning lock-offs designed to remove excess slack from the belt.
- Forward-Facing up to 65 Lb
- Effortless Installation: Rigid-LATCH provides an installation so secure, you’d swear its a part of your vehicle.
- Revolutionary Forward-Facing Safety: Crumple zones protect passengers by absorbing energy in a crash. So we shrunk that technology and put it in a child seat. The REACT safety system absorbs energy from a collision, reducing forces transmitted to the child.
- Built Like a Tank: Engineered with a steel and magnesium sub-structure. With dual layers of energy-absorbing foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Crypton® Super Fabrics: Permanent protection against stains, moist
- Designed for Comfort & Convenience: With the Rigid-LATCH structural installation method, the seat virtually becomes one with your vehicle. But that doesn’t mean it’s difficult to install: The Rigid-LATCH system makes proper forward-facing installation effortless, so you can remove and install the convertible car seat in seconds.
- Smooth Recline: Foonf includes an easy-to-engage, smooth, 3 recline position function, making each ride comfortable and amendable to each vehicle and each child.
- Adjustable Structural Headrest: Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Industry Leading Warranty: A further commitment to our quality leadership position. Simply register your product online within 90 days of purchase to receive the complimentary 2-year extended warranty.
- 3-Across Seating; And at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dog or adult….
- Standard C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, it's GREENGUARD Gold certified and it's better for the environment than our previous version was! Available in Flamingo and Shadow.
- Tailored C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win! Available in colors Thunder and Slate.
GREENGUARD Select Certified- Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- 100% Merino Wool: A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. keeping your child cool when it's hot and warm when it's not! Available in Color Mammoth.
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
Forward Facing Mode:
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age: 2+ years recommended*
(1 year minimum)
Car seat specifications:
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Seating Height: 21.5–26 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 33 in.
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5–28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing: 38 lb
- Base Width: 13 in.
- Seat Width: 16.9 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 25.5–28.5 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 33 lb
* AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.