||This item may be available for custom order in store or online. Custom orders may take up to 1-3 weeks. Please contact us for more information.
||Call for availability - 504-407-2700.
We will match verified competitor prices on this product.
The Clek fllo is less than 17 inches which allows you to easily install 3- Across Convertible Car Seats in your vehicle. One of the safest narrow car seats available, it’s packed with industry-leading safety features, including a steel anti-rebound bar, Clek’s patented energy management system – and advanced side-impact protection with deep side wings, energy-absorbing foam layers and an adjustable structural headrest. Clek is a Canadian company that was born out of one of the world’s largest, most diversified automotive suppliers. With that history came the superior design and engineering, craftsmanship and world-class manufacturing found in luxury automotive seating today.
- Extended Rear-Facing use to 50 lb: Designed to international best practices for extended rear-facing use up to 50 lbs
- Steel Anti-Rebound Bar: Prevents rebound in a frontal collision and rotation in a side impact collision
- Advanced side- Impact Protection
- Adjustable Headrest with Deep Side Wings: The energy- absorbing EPP foam lined headrest is connected to the frame using steel rods to ensure maximum head protection in a side-impact collision
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layers: Foam layers on both the inside and outside of the frame absorb energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force transferred to the child.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT):Energy Aborning crumple Technology transfers forces away from the child and to the aluminum honeycomb deform able cores that are integrated into the seat back.
Select the fabric color combo that works best for you!
- Standard C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free fabric that has a looped pile top that feels like terry cloth - plush and soft. It provides protection against stains, moisture and odour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, it's GREENGUARD Gold certified and it's better for the environment than our previous version was! Available in the colors Shadow and Flamingo
- Tailored C-Zero Plus: A new fluorine-free formula that's even better for the environment than our previous version! It provides protection against stains, moisture andodour-causing bacteria, it's free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants and it's GREENGUARD Gold certified. Plus, it looks and feels great - a win-win! Available in Thunder and Slate
GREENGUARD Select Certified- Crypton® Super Fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.
- 100% Merino Wool: A luxuriously soft fabric that has no added flame-retardants. Keeping your child cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s not! Available in Mammoth
Rear Facing Mode:
- Height: 25–43 in.
- Weight: 14–50 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that's 5 lb and 19 in.
- Height: 30–49 in.
- Weight: 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age:
- Seating Depth: 12.5 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Fore-Aft Measurement In Rear-Facing: 32.5 in. (29 in. without Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Height Measurement In Rear-Facing: 25.5–27 in.
- Seat Weight In Rear-Facing: 25 lb (28 lb with Anti-Rebound Bar)
- Forward facing Base Width: 13 in.
- Seating Width: 16.9 in.
- Harness Slot Height: 8–17 in.
- Height Measurement In Forward-Facing: 26–31 in.
- Seat Weight In Forward-Facing: 25 lb
* AAP (American Academy of Pediatrics) advises parents to keep their toddlers in Rear-Facing car seats until age 2, or until they reach the maximum height and weight for their seat.