||Available in store or for local delivery in New Orleans or Metairie, LA only. Call 504-407-2700 to place your order by phone for pickup or local delivery. Local deliveries may take up to 3 business days.
Available exclusively for in-store pickup or local New Orleans area delivery.
We will match verified competitor prices on this product.
One car seat for life! One4Life takes your child from birth to big kid with Britax Safety and ClickTight Installation. It easily converts from a rear facing infant car seat, to a forward facing 5 point harness, to a high back belt positioning booster seat. SafeWash cover is safe to machine wash and dry.
Fabric has no added flame retardants. ClickTight is as easy as buckling a seat belt, so you can install with confidence, every time. Color coded belt paths show you where to route the seat belt for each installation mode. Plus, easy read indicators help you find the correct recline angle. A high strength steel frame, crumple zone, and V shaped tether help absorb crash energy. And, 2 layers of side impact protection surround your child’s head, neck and torso. As your baby grows, adjust the 15 position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it’s time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built in storage compartment. With cooling channels, premium padding and built in arm rests, your child will love the ride.
- Converts from a rear-facing infant seat (5- 50lb) to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22-65 lbs) to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat (40- 120lb).
- 10 years of use: grows with your child from 5 – 120 lbs.
- ClickTight Installation. Install with confidence, every time. You’ll know it’s right in just 3 easy steps: Pinch to open. Thread & buckle. Click it closed.
- 15-Position, Quick-Adjust Headrest & Harness create the proper fit as your child grows.
- Patented V-Shaped Tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- High Strength Steel Frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it sturdy and stabilized.
- Quick-Push, 9-Position Recline helps you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- SafeCell Technology acts as a crumple zone, absorbing crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Easy-Read Level Indicators help you find the correct recline angle when installing the car seat.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined surround your child’s head, neck & torso.
- Stay-Put, Soft Comfort Pads help prevent the harness from rubbing against your child’s delicate neck.
- Flip-Forward Buckle Pad stays out of the way for easy boarding; made with extra padding for premium comfort.
- Built-In Cooling Channels & Ventilated Mesh improve air flow to keep your child comfortable.
- Color-Coded Belt Guides make it easy to route the seat belt through the correct paths for rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster mode.
- Removable Cover for easy machine-wash-and-dry cleaning without taking off the harness.
- Harness Compartment neatly stores straps and buckles within the seat while in booster mode.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cupholders easily twist out for cleaning between rides.
- Removable Infant Insert helps keep your tiny baby safe and comfortable under 20 lbs.
- Removable Head Pillow provides additional comfort for your growing baby.
- Easy-Pull Harness Adjuster lets you tighten the harness using just one hand.
- Harness Holder Slots keep the harness straps out of the way while your child gets in and out of the seat.
- Tether Storage keeps the tether straps organized and out of the way when not in use.
- Built-In Arm Rests keep your child happy and comfortable while they ride.
- 5-Point Safety Harness with diamond weave webbing.
- Tag-Free Headrest supports your child’s head and neck without irritation.
- No added flame retardants
|Child Fit Information
|Rear-facing Harnessed Weight
||5 - 50 lbs
|Rear-facing Harnessed Height
||Less than 49"
|Forward-facing Harnessed Weight
||22 - 65 lbs
|Forward-facing Harnessed Height
||Less than 49"
|Belt Positioning Booster Weight
||40 - 120 lbs
|Belt Positioning Booster Height
||44 - 63"
|Exterior Product Dimensions
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.5" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 25" (H)
|Headrest Fully Extended Height
|Fully Reclined Depth
|Fully Reclined and Headrest Fully Extended Depth
|Interior Product Dimensions
|Seating Area Depth
|Seating Area Width
|Harness Slot Heights
||15 positions, 9" - 19"
|Buckle Strap Positions
||5.5" / 6.75" / 8.75"