||In-stock items will be processed and shipped in 3-5 business days.
We will match verified competitor prices on this product.
One4Life ARB grows with your child for 10 years, and offers moisture-wicking, stain resistant Nanotex comfort fabrics with added padding.
This versatile car-seat converts from a rear-facing infant seat, to a forward-facing 5-point harness, to a high-back belt-positioning booster. The anti-rebound bar minimizes crash forces by stabilizing the car seat when installed rear-facing. The seat is made with stain-resistant Nanotex technology, wicking fabric and extra padding for a clean, cool, comfortable ride. With ClickTight, you can install with confidence, every time.
- Converts from a rear-facing infant seat (5- 50lb) to a forward-facing 5-point harness seat (22-65 lbs) to a high-back belt-positioning booster seat (40- 120lb).
- 10 years of use: grows with your child from 5 – 120 lbs.
- ClickTight Installation. Install with confidence, every time. You’ll know it’s right in just 3 easy steps: Pinch to open. Thread & buckle. Click it closed.
- 15-Position, Quick-Adjust Headrest & Harness create the proper fit as your child grows.
- Patented V-Shaped Tether with staged-release stitches helps slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- High Strength Steel Frame reinforces the seat structure to help keep it sturdy and stabilized.
- Quick-Push, 9-Position Recline helps you find the most comfortable fit for your child and the best fit for your vehicle.
- SafeCell Technology acts as a crumple zone, absorbing crash energy to help keep it away from your child.
- Easy-Read Level Indicators help you find the correct recline angle when installing the car seat.
- 2 Layers of Side Impact Protection: Energy-absorbing shell and foam-lined surround your child’s head, neck & torso.
- Stay-Put, Soft Comfort Pads help prevent the harness from rubbing against your child’s delicate neck.
- Flip-Forward Buckle Pad stays out of the way for easy boarding; made with extra padding for premium comfort.
- Color-Coded Belt Guides make it easy to route the seat belt through the correct paths for rear-facing, forward-facing, and booster mode.
- Dishwasher-Safe Cupholders easily twist out for cleaning between rides.
- Removable Infant Insert helps keep your tiny baby safe and comfortable under 20 lbs.
- Easy-Pull Harness Adjuster lets you tighten the harness using just one hand.
- Harness Holder Slots keep the harness straps out of the way while your child gets in and out of the seat.
- Tether Storage keeps the tether straps organized and out of the way when not in use.
- Built-In Arm Rests keep your child happy and comfortable while they ride.
- 5-Point Safety Harness with diamond weave webbing.
- Tag-Free Headrest supports your child’s head and neck without irritation.
- 1 year warranty 10 year expiration
|Child Fit Information
|Rear-facing Harnessed Weight
||5 - 50 lbs
|Rear-facing Harnessed Height
||Less than 49"
|Forward-facing Harnessed Weight
||22 - 65 lbs
|Forward-facing Harnessed Height
||Less than 49"
|Belt Positioning Booster Weight
||40 - 120 lbs
|Belt Positioning Booster Height
||44 - 63"
|Exterior Product Dimensions
|Product Dimensions (L x W x H)
||20.5" (L) x 19.5" (W) x 25" (H)
|Headrest Fully Extended Height
|Fully Reclined Depth
|Fully Reclined and Headrest Fully Extended Depth
|Interior Product Dimensions
|Seating Area Depth
|Seating Area Width
|Harness Slot Heights
||15 positions, 9" - 19"
|Buckle Strap Positions
||5.5" / 6.75" / 8.75"