||This item may be available for custom order in store or online. Custom orders may take up to 1-3 weeks. Please contact us for more information.
||Contact us at 504-407-2700 to place your custom order by phone or email [email protected]
We will match verified competitor prices on this product.
Available exclusively for in-store pickup or local New Orleans area delivery.
Custom orders may be placed for products, colors, and styles that are not currently stocked in store. Drop Shipping Available!
The Britax Boulevard ClickTight combines leading safety technology and ease-of-use features that make it the No. 1-ranked convertible car seat by Consumer Reports, rated "best" in crash protection.
Every portion of the car seat works in unison to protect your child, with the base, tether, headrest and harness all uniquely built to absorb crash forces. The car seat's steel frame resists flexing, while the anti-rebound bar for rear-facing installations reduces the rotation of the seat by up to 40 percent.
Manufactured in the United States, the Britax Boulevard is one of the easiest convertible car seats to install. The Britax ClickTight installation system allows you to simply open the front of the car seat, thread and buckle the vehicle seatbelt, and close the door for a secure fit.
- Ranked No. 1 convertible car seat by Consumer Reports with "best" crash protection rating
- Anti-rebound bar reduces rotation of the seat by up to 40%, preventing head and neck injury (included with the CleanComfort and StayClean seats)
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to absorb crash forces, lowering your child down and back into the seat
- Steel frame resists bending or flexing, helping to reduce forward head movement
- Head support is lined with EPP foam, the toughest type of foam used in motorcycle helmets
- Reclines to 7 positions to ensure comfort and vehicle fit
- Patented tether strap includes stitching that gives away gradually to slow forward movement, reducing impact and minimizing rotation
- Energy-absorbing headrest follows the head's forward rotation in a crash, reducing whiplash
- Extra padding keeps your child comfortable
- Seat fabrics are easily removable for machine washing
- Car seat shell is 2.5" shorter than most brands, allowing for a better rear-facing fit in most vehicles
- 14 harness height positions grow with your child with no rethreading required
- Automatic level indicator makes it easy to find the best rear-facing recline position
- Harness grips keep chest clip correctly positioned during a crash and distributes crash forces
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity: 5-40 pounds or 49" rear-facing; 20-65 pounds or 49" forward-facing
- Product weight: 29.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 23"L x 18.5"W x 23.5"H
- Seat area: 10.5"D x 11.5"W
- Harness slot heights: 8.35" to 19.4"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Expiration: 10 years
- Clean Comfort: Nanotex technology in Clean Comfort fabrics wicks away moisture, prevents stains and odors for easy cleaning, and includes extra padding for comfort.
- Cool Flow: Ventilated mesh fabric for improved air flow.
- Stay Clean: Nanotex technology helps keeps life's messes your little secret.