||Item will be processed and shipped in 1-2 days.
Custom orders may be placed for products, colors, and styles that are not currently stocked in store. These items will drop ship to our store and will be available for free in-store pickup. We will contact you to confirm the estimated shipping and delivery date. (Items typically arrive within 1-2 weeks.)
The chair that grows with the child.™ From birth.
The Tripp Trapp® is an ingenious highchair that revolutionized the children’s chair category back in 1972 when it was first launched. It is designed to fit right up to your dining table, bringing your baby into the heart of your family, allowing him or her to learn and develop alongside you. The intelligent, adjustable design allows freedom of movement with both depth and height adjustable seat and footplates. When adjusted correctly, your child is ensured a comfortable and ergonomic seating position at any age.
Comfort & Design
- Classic, iconic design will never go out of style.
- Unique adjustability of seat and footplate to ensure both back and feet support for any age. Stable footrest that supports your child and provides comfort. Solid construction and European beech wood can hold up to an 85 kgs. adult. Array of color choices match any décor.
- Arrives with guide for positioning of seat and footplate related to age of child.
- Optional extended gliders provide increased backward stability
- Easy to clean spills with dampened cloth.
- Extended 7-year warranty available on wooden components.
- Optional baby set and four-point safety harness.
- Water-based, non-toxic paint.
- No harmful substances/free from bisphenol and phtalates.
- Product weight in kg/lbs: 7 / 15,4
- Product dimensions (length x height x width) in cm/in: 49x79x46 / 19,3"x31,1"x18,1"
- Suitable for age in months: >36
- Materials: Beech wood
- Wipe with a clean damp cloth and remove excess water with a dry cloth. Moisture will crack stain.
- The use of any detergent or microfiber cloth is not recommended.
- Colors may change if the wood is exposed to the sun.