Grow With Us!
ZukaBaby is a mom-owned baby boutique and premiere shopping destination for families seeking the best natural, local and innovative solutions to modern parenting. We specialize in gift registries, high-end gear and natural baby products, and also offer product rentals, parenting classes, personal shopping and product demos by our knowledgeable staff.
ZukaBaby seeks a full-time salaried Boutique Manager whose areas of focus include:
- Customer Engagement and Sales - Identify customer needs, offer product suggestions, gift registry and personal shopping services.
- Gift Registry Program - Supervise and grow gift registry program through private registry consultations, customer support, online registry and inventory management, store events and outreach.
- Inventory and Vendor Management - Ensure availability of products by maintaining inventories, communicating with vendors, receiving orders, and establishing new vendor accounts.
- Merchandising - Effectively market merchandise by maintaining store displays, literature and supplies, evaluating promotional initiatives.
- Product Education - Develop comprehensive product knowledge, communicate product highlights through in-store demos and videos, train staff on new products and stay current on industry and product trends.
- Rental Program - Fulfill product rental requests, maintain rental calendar, rental inventory and in-store marketing materials.
- Store Events Calendar - Schedule instructors for store events, communicate events with customers and manage RSVP lists.
- Store Operations - Purchase store supplies, review and reconcile invoices, end-of-day and end-of-month transactions.
- Staff Training & Scheduling - Schedule store support staff, train new staff members on products, processes and procedures. Responsible for adequately staffing all business hours.
Ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Excellent sales, customer service, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Background in retail sales and customer service. Management and merchandising experience a plus.
- Flexibility in work schedule; available on Saturdays and some after-hours.
- Must be positive, open-minded, friendly, curious, resourceful and self-motivated, with an interest in children/children’s products.
Qualified applicants should submit all of the following: 1) resume 2) cover letter and 3) salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- + 1 Years of Retail/Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to Detail & Organizational Skills
- Solution-Oriented and Resourceful
- + 1 Years of Customer Service/Guest Satisfaction