|Delivery time:||Item will be processed and shipped in 1-2 days.|
Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes.
Shimmy Shimmy POP ( pink glitter) and Tutu Cool (bright purple)
0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml) per bottle
Fun, vibrant colors
Dries to a hard, durable finish
Does not peel
Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Made in USA
Wash hands with soap and water. Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint. Air dry 60 seconds. (Optional for best wear) Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.